- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Plot
- 4 Appearances in Other Media
- 5 Relationship
- 6 Etymology
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Reference
Witch Hunting Arc
One night in Ryu Yamada's room, Tatsumi compliments Nene Odagiri wishing for her to be her older sister. Shinichi Tamaki then asks what she thinks about him, she responds that she would rather have Toranosuke Miyamura to be her older brother, stating that he is a big dork shocking him. Ryu listens to her, stating that he is just has handsome as Toranosuke, she blandly leaves and wishing them fun.
At home, she brings her dishes to the sink, noticing her brother's strange behavior. As he worries about being late for school, she questions him for going early. As he leaves, she thinks on how he has been acting weird lately.
Winter Break Arc
Recovering the Lost Memories Arc
One day, Tatsumi and her parents go to visit relatives overnight, leaving Ryu to watch the house.
Appearances in Other Media
Another of the Suzaku Festival: Sing! Dance! Paranormal Research Department!
- The name Tatsumi means "dragon" (辰) (tatsu) and "sign of the snake/serpent (6th sign of Chinese zodiac)" (巳) (mi).
- Tatsumi's surname Yamada means "mountain, hill" (山) (yama) and "field, rice paddy" (田) (ta/da).
- Tatsumi enjoys watching male idol stars.[Ch. 33]
- She makes her debut in Chapter 33, but her name isn't revealed until Chapter 45.
- Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo Manga: Chapter 79, Pages 2-3
- Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo Manga: Chapter 91, Page 2
- Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo Manga: Chapter 185, Page 3
- Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo Manga: Chapter 217, Pages 1-2